Below are Top 7 Facts You Need to Know About 3D Car Printer Technology, its specification and hidden features. Thanks to technology 3D car printer as come to releave of some common stress. This 3D car printer has alots of features that most of you don’t know about, here are some facts and features of this 3D car printer.
7. With the help of this technology, scientist now create artificial organs. E.g ear prostheses are printed on 3D printers for the infants who were born without ears due to genetic defects. The technology has proven to be a great medical solution to previous organ transplant challenges.
6. 3D printing can immensely improve defense systems by helping to create complex weaponry. Defense experts claim that the technology can for example be used to create weapons so small that are almost impossible to detect.
5. Since there is great anticipation that 3D printing will soon be practised by people in the comfort of their homes, all 3D printers are being modified to be PC compatible. So all you’ll be doing is designing your object from your PC then quickly printing it from your 3D printer.
4. 3D printing is gradually being introduced to schools. Most art and design schools particularly have already incorporated it in their learning curriculum by starting to teach the use of 3D modeling tools such as Google SketchUp. This will help nurture more professional designers for the fabrication of more advanced 3D objects in future.
3. Lots of materials can be printed, including ceramics, wood, titanium and gold. In fact, you can print anything you want – a dress, prostheses, unmanned aerial vehicles, bicycles, cars and much more.
2. 3D-printers can create very small structures, the thickness of which is comparable to a human hair.
1. Thanks to 3D printing, creating the props for films has become much easier and faster than before.