When popular entertainers die, the public mourn the loss on social media. We consume their work, downloading music, re-watching old movies and searching all web to find answers. And if the passing occurs unexpectedly, taking away a revered figure too soon, we seek answers to a single, nagging question which is Why him/her? it’s been seven now since the death of the king of pope MJ died and we can’t forget him but celebrate him continually. We all know MJ is dead but not all know the real facts behind his death thats why skyblazon has taken the pain to round of this 7 important facts behind the death of the great legend MJ.
MICHEAL JOSEPH JACKSON
7. Jackson topped the publication’s list of top-earning dead celebrities for the fifth straight year with annual earnings of $75 million.
6. The charitable superstar often wore a black armband to remind people of the suffering of children around the world.
5. He slept in an oxygen tent to live longer and for cosmetic purposes.
4. Minutes after news of the singer’s death broke, so many millions of people tried to search his name that it brought the monolithic website to its knees. Yes, Michael Jackson’s death caused so many people to panic and google his name that it broke Google.
3. On June 25, 2009, Michael Jackson died of acute propofol and benzodiazepine intoxication at his home on North Carolwood Drive in the Holmby Hills neighborhood of Los Angeles.
2. His personal physician was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in 2011 and served a two-year prison sentence. He over dozed MJ and that led to his death.
1. Paris Jackson has claimed her father Michael Jackson was murdered and insisted everyone in her family is aware of it.