Now you can easily check your diamond bank account balance with diamond care. This is actually for diamond bank account users. With this service, There is no need visiting an ATM center or an internet access to do this and it is a 24 hours service.
With the diamond care, you are not only limited to checking your account details but you can also perform other activities such as instant deactivation of your ATM card, making enquiries among others.
How To Check Your Account Balance With The Diamond Care Service:
1. Make sure you have your diamond debit card number.
2. Dial 0700-300-0000 and follow the voice prompt
3. Press 1 to select the account balance option
4. Enter your 16 digit debit card number followed by #
5. Upon pressing the # key, the system will prompt you to enter your 4 digit Self Service code (this has been sent via SMS from Diamond to your registered phone number)
6. You will be required to change your Self Service code to any 4 digit code of your choice
7. As soon as you have changed the code, your account balance for the account tied to your card will be announced to you.
8. You can also decide to request for your account balance to be sent to your registered phone number instantly via SMS by following the voice prompt.
What About Those Who Have Not Received The Self Service Code?
If you have not received your Self Service code just dial 0700-300-0000 and press ‘0’ to speak with a Service Consultant. Your self service code will be sent to You.