Been able to fix your computer common problem dose not require you going to the university or attending an higher institution, simply following the 7 Most Critical, Displeasure Computer Problems and Solutions will give you an edge over fixing some common issues in your computer system. This article is written to enable you fix most computer problem without stress and fear by simply following the steps.
7. HARDWARE PROBLEM
The Monitor won’t turn on or it simply shows no picture
- If the monitor has a power indicator light and it isn’t on, check and make sure the monitor is plugged in.
- If the monitor has a power indicator light and it’s on, but you still have no picture, check and make sure that the video cable is connected to the cpu firmly.
- If the monitor power indicator light is green, but you still can’t see a picture on the monitor, turn the computer off by pressing and holding the power button until it turns off. Once it’s turned off, turn it right back on by pressing the power button on the cpu. If you suddenly see a picture you may be having an issue with the display settings in Windows. The resolution may be set too high or the monitor refresh rate may be set improperly. Start the system in “Safe Mode” and make any needed display setting changes that you may require. Start with the lowest resolution and refresh rate when you make the setting changes.
- If you still don’t see a picture after the restart and the power indicator on the monitor is green, either hold a lamp or flashlight right in front of the monitor. If you can see a picture in the background with the light on it then the monitor’s backlighting may be malfunctioning and the screen will need to be replaced.
6. MICROSOFT WINDOWS PROBLEMS AND RESOLUTION
The Windows start button is gone
- However your pointer around the area where the task bar was originally. If it reappears, right click the task bar and unselect “Auto-hide task bar”.
- Press the “Windows Key” to access the “Start Menu”.
- If the task bar has moved, drag and drop it from its current location back to where you want it to be.
5. INTERNET PROBLEMS AND RESOLUTION
The text in your web browser is too large or small
1. While pressing the “Ctrl” key, use the mouse wheel to either shrink or enlarge the web browser text.
If you’re also more of a do-it yourself user when your situation involves computer virus issues, or if you want to prevent or prepare for possible issues in the future, we’ve provided some useful software download links that may help to remedy your particular situation. Smith Technical Resources doesn’t have any affiliations with the companies and/or software packages that are listed below, but we trust the companies and their products.
These links will forward you only to the software company’s official, legitimate website. And many of the companies offer versions of their software that are free for personal use, except for Acronis and Greatis software, but their software packages are excellent and worth every single penny that they’re asking you to pay for their licenses.
4. APPLICATION THAT REFUSE TO INSTALL
Your computer might refuse to install some applications in case your computer does not have enough hard disk space. Under such circumstances, the best option for you is to free up some space at the earliest. This is not a tough problem at all. You can get rid of files and folders you seldom use. Your computer may have many temporary files, duplicate files of data stored. You can delete these files and free up some space.
- Make sure your disk of installation is good with good surface
- Check your firewall, you can disable for while then enable it after installation
- Make sure the program is not corrupt